CRF’s 31st Annual Scientific Symposium will take place September 25-29 in San Francisco
The agenda is now available online for TCT 2019 (Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics), the annual scientific symposium of the Cardiovascular Research Foundation at https:/
New for this year, the TCT agenda has been separated into specially tailored learning tracks so that healthcare professionals can find the topics that are most relevant to their practice:
- Coronary: Core – This track will cover the evaluation and comprehensive management of coronary artery disease.
- Coronary: CHIP – This track explores the evaluation and comprehensive management of complex and higher-risk patients (CHIP) with an indication for coronary revascularization due to symptoms or prognosis.
- Structural: Valve – This valvular intervention-focused track covers TAVR, transcatheter mitral valve repair/replacement, tricuspid valve interventions, advanced imaging techniques, and more.
- Structural: Non-Valve – This track will feature LAA occlusion, PFO closure, and other non-valvular structural heart disease treatments.
- Vascular – TCT has joined forces with VEITH Symposium to present the latest evidence-based research and practical information in vascular disease management.
- Innovation and Research – This track will feature the latest breaking medical and technological advances and research in interventional cardiology, including late-breaking trials and clinical science presentations.
September 25-29, 2019
The Moscone Center
San Francisco, CA
Heart disease remains the leading cause of death worldwide. Every year, the discoveries made through hundreds of studies and late-breaking trials presented at TCT lead to advancements in new medicines and devices that ultimately lead to improved care for people with heart disease.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Media may apply for registration by visiting:
Details on required press credentials can be found at:
About CRF and TCT
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) is a nonprofit research and educational organization dedicated to helping doctors improve survival and quality of life for people suffering from heart and vascular disease. For nearly 30 years, CRF has helped pioneer innovations in interventional cardiology and educated doctors on the latest treatments for heart disease.
Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) is the annual scientific symposium of CRF and the world’s premier educational meeting specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine. Now in its 31st year, TCT features major medical research breakthroughs and gathers leading researchers and clinicians from around the world to present and discuss the latest evidence-based research in the field.
For more information, visit http://www.