The IBEC channel, which contains videos made by IBEC as well as external bodies such as our collaborative partners or the PCB, is organised into six sections:
• Research/Investigación: scientific videos taken in the lab, and seminars
• Institutional/Institucional: events such as the signing of collaboration agreements, or participation in conferences
• Interviews/Entrevistas: interviews with IBEC personnel
• Outreach/Divulgación: videos of our outreach activities, such as fairs or school visits, and information for a non-scientific audience
• Scientific projects/Proyectos científicos: videos or animations about individual scientific projects
• Inside IBEC: social occasions at the institute
Check out the channel by clicking on the image (above). Please help the page’s popularity grow by subscribing to it and, most importantly, sending any videos you’d like to add to the channel to [email protected] You can also add feedback in the Comments sections.
YouTube, which was founded in 2005, has 800 million unique users monthly. In starting a YouTube channel, IBEC joins the ranks of other eminent research institutions including EMBL, CERN, MIT and ETH Zurich.